Wednesday 13 July 2016

Star Stable Online - My Life 2

I decided not to post this right after the first one, and that's why it took me so long. But you are very welcome, because here it is now!
Enjoy...

November & December 

I didn't go in Dinovalley. I hated that place so much. I just focused on the other daily's and quests. Sooner than I realized, I were in level 16 and I opened Epona. Those quests were so compelling that I forgot to do anything else. I just played SSO and did those quests. 

Then those quests were ready and I had to focus on Soul Rider-quests. Oh lord I had so much to do. Mostly those Soul Rider-quests were daily's. Or Soul Rider-Training. I did them everyday until I got bored on them and I began to dream about new horse.

I was wasted all of my Star Coins, and my Star Rider was about to end. I were so sad about it, because I wanted new horse and in this case I wanted Morgan. But then, my friend told me code,which I got 300 Star Coins and some extra days to my Star Rider. Now I could buy Morgan.

I bought it with that same friend that told me the code. I bought black Morgan and I named it Midnighteffect. I wasn't been training my horses in a while and it was so much fun when I trained him. Soon I got Midnighteffect to level 15 and I were bored again. I still did those Soul Rider-daily's and Trainings. 

In our club there came more people. And one day one little gamer, I wont say her name, but she came into Heroic Stars. I didn't actually like her at 
first. But then we started to talk. And also we became close to each other.

Then finally after couple of weeks I were ready with Soul Rider-daily's and quests. I went further Soul Rider main story. But then my Star Rider ended. I couldn't keep up with them quests and I got bored to SSO, again. 

I still went to club events and I was active club member. For a while. 
Then I didn't want to play anymore. I went on break. But this break wasn't longer than one or two weeks.

I didn't want to be that player who stops playing after not being able to go anywhere. I just went to club events and I talked with people. 
I also played on my friends account and I did her daily's and trained her horses.

May 2016

My best friend bought me Star Rider. it was also for 3 months. I actually were super, super, super happy! I got back into main story and brand new Southoof Peninsula quests. 

And then boom I were in level 17. I only had fishing and pandoric cracks. And then of course archeological finds.

It didn't take long to finish pandoric cracks. There was only couple story quests after cracks. And then I was practically done everything in game. I just did fishing daily's and tried to find archeological finds. 
I finished fishing in June.

And now I'm here. It's July and I have bought many horse in these 2 months. I have only one month left. But don't you guys worry, I'm about to buy 6 months Star Rider in September or December.

______________________________


And that was my Star Stable Online - story. I left it short and I went fast through months and I hope it doesn't matter. And believe me there weren't actually anything interesting if I left out something. 

But feel free to comment what you liked, here or on instagram. My instagram is quinnraincamp. You can also suggest what kind of posts I should do next :)

Nothing more and See ya next time ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment